Sunday 15 August 2021

Comfortable

I give thanks we have agapanthus in the park here. Such a beautiful flower, and always reminds me of the soul soothing Isles of Scilly too. I give thanks I have been able to go there in the past... 

For walking round the outside of said pleasant (if not so soul soothing) park in the early evening when the town was quieter, partly to test my knees after walking about a bit yesterday, and partly to test my new debit card at the cash machine. I was grateful both were working fine! 

For feeling fairly healthy again - certainly better than last weekend anyway - and being able to get on with both domestic tasks and creative projects in between my hands not working so fine! Still not feeling jolly but being able to be busy is better than not when you're a bit low in spirits I find... Also for no workmen outside my windows so I could potter about uninhibitedly improperly dressed for a good chunk of the morning - so much more comfortable for body and mind. And talking of comfortable...for realising just now, as aches started springing up everywhere, that I've not needed any pain killers yet today. That's the first time for a very long while! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics