Monday 30 August 2021

Airborne

I give thanks for being back on the sofa - it seems to have been a while! Last night I was loath to leave it so, though it sounds all wrong, I give thanks the air ambulance came in to land in the park and I got to admire not only the pilot's consummate skill but a glorious golden sunset in the background. I was very grateful the frantic flocks of various birds taking flight avoided the rotor blades!

I give thanks for cooler cloudier weather for the Bank Holiday as, of course, it was a normal treatment day for me and I can be quite selfish like that! For unexpected ladder action just when I thought there'd be no workmen, and for unexpected chocolate cake on the tea round...just tiny portions but a very welcome treat. 

Tired and sore and moody today, all I've wanted to do is to read books, watch TV, play with my toys, snooze and soak in soothing how water...so I give thanks for managing to fit in a little of that so far, and for hoping some more will follow. For making a start on the pile of washing up I created making two dinners last night. For my impatience to see what (black) grout would look like on the mosaic I was working on at the weekend resulting in a reminder of what it looks like on pale grey carpet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics