Thursday 5 August 2021

Bad

If you live round here you might think the weather has been dreary today, but I'd been looking forward the breezy drizzly forecast, and was grateful the forecast was right. There's no such thing as bad weather, just inappropriate attitude, I always say, and there were so many things I hoped to get on with indoors, though after a bad night, feeling limp and sore and dreary myself, I gave thanks for neither actually doing much, nor beating myself up much about not doing.

For books to read and a bath to wallow in, a bed to lie on and stare into space. For keeping on top of the domestic chores, and for still having an appetite despite the pain. For going easy on the pain killers and hammering the distractions. For trying to speed up situations and people...whilst being aware and accepting you can try all you like with this, doesn't mean you will succeed! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics