Tuesday 31 August 2021

Spent

I give thanks for being back on the sofa (once again!) after a rather very weary, rather dreary twenty four hours. For spending a reasonable amount of those hours asleep, a delightful one reading in a bubbly fragrant bath, two or three watching TV and a couple more out with Julie and Spencer looking round some big second hand shops we'd not been to for a while and trying to find interesting food items in the erratically stocked supermarket shelves. For help collecting the breakfast bar stools for the breakfast bar I hope to have when I have a new kitchen...

I give thanks now my steroid dose has been increased my liver function is showing improvement again. Also (slightly) that I have to continue the regime for some time yet so I could come home with a spinach and ricotta pizza from Aldi and have some for my tea! I'm finding this extended course of treatment hard on many levels so the lowering of potassium in my blood allowing an increased intake by mouth is definitely something to be grateful for. For reading one of the many visitor enquiries to a local Facebook group and discovering the ice - cream shop parlour on the corner offers oat milk as an alternative for their hot drinks. Must find out if they'd rustle me up a cappuccino one of these days as even with my current more flexible diet I'd rather spend my dairy allowance on more interesting stuff than milk, such as various forms of cheese! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics