Friday 27 August 2021

Amiable

I give thanks it's the weekend - I'm ready for one even though mine will just be the standard two day variety, and it will probably be a bit manic round here with tourists. For my flat cleaned, washing up done, bed made with fresh laundry etc courtesy of the Michelle who is very helpful about the home! For new mosaic materials arrived for some projects planned and for well stocked food cupboards, freezer and fridge.

I give thanks for managing to organise dropping off Jo's keys again (plus a thank you cake) on the way to treatment, as well as collecting more meds delivered from the main hospital pharmacy to a Boots on our route. For my extremely accommodating taxi driver... 

I give thanks for a rather amiable day at the office, including a member of staff who had been shedding stress all around on Wednesday declaring she wouldn't today - and didn't, another coming to ask me about the botanical gardens project as I'd not wanted to discuss it beforehand in case I didn't make it and she had been away since at Beautiful Days, and for the ward clerk not being at lunch as she usually is when I arrive and being in a very jolly mood so I could sort out some odds and ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics