Monday 9 August 2021

Pressured

I give thanks there were men at work outside on some long overdue building repairs and renovations when I got home this evening...and that they hadn't started using the pressure washer before I closed the windows! For being braced for feeling somewhat invaded for however long the job takes...and for them clocking off at seven tonight which seems quite reasonable. Wonder what time they start in the morning though...? 

For feeling physically stronger and with more energy today so I could get a few things done myself, including popping to the Co op after the taxi had dropped me off for some non-essential but tasty supplies...and finding an acceptable substitute when what I hoped to find wasn't there, as happens a lot these days. 

For starting watching season 2 of Killing Eve during treatment and enjoying it...but wondering whether it was a good idea during an increasingly exasperating session as murderous thoughts were not very far from my mind....For seeing Nomadland is about to be screened at our little local cinema. Thank goodness I've just started reading the book so won't be tempted to go, as I don't think I'd feel comfortable sitting indoors so close to so many people for so long. 

For doing that sensible cooking thing yesterday that's often recommended, and making a pot of Quorn mince and veg to be used in different ways. Tonight it's tomato flavoured with pasta... 

For trying not to fret about blood results and phone triage tomorrow 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics