Wednesday 11 August 2021

Dire

I give thanks it's not been that awful a day but I'd have preferred less of the dire warnings and dark mutterings that go with a lot of what I have tested/interpreted at the moment. For the fact if the workmen attacking the various repairs outside are doing this kind of thing I can't actually hear them when they do! For some hot food on the way on a rather chilly day, a hot water bottle and a hot bath too.

For a very late bus into the city making up time rather well earlier as, outside of the holiday zone the traffic has been very light...well ,apart from a steam traction engine we encountered on route. What a splendid sight! For soothing Imee Ooi in my ears, and the beautiful countryside all around. For a member of staff I don't find hard work, even when I'm in the kind of mood when so many situations and people seem a struggle. For discovering how much we'd both enjoyed One Upon a Time in Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics