Monday 2 August 2021

Metaphysical

I give thanks for feeling so much better this morning than I've done since I arrived home. This is often the way these days as competing bodily malfunctions and treatments take their toll... but as  I felt good earlier, and indeed most of the weekend, I give thanks for some confidence I'll get nack to that energised and enthusiastic state again. 

For managing to keep a civil tongue in my head... In fact trying to be especially courteous to those I find a tad exasperating. Probably trying to learn the metta song Rachel sent me helped, though an additional act of compassion might be not to actually record my voice for the virtual choir!

For food prepared for when I can get off the sofa and fetch some. For the renal consultant being pleased with me from the kidney point of view, and slightly more than twelve hours before I have to discuss liverish matters 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics