Friday 31 October 2014

Out of season

I have lots of cause to be grateful for the internet and it's particularly welcome when I don't think I can stand another moment of solitariness or confinement. Last night I gave thanks for losing myself in this (literally) awesome footage...http://vimeo.com/87701971

I still woke up with a grump on thinking about all the places I'd like to go and all the people I'd like to see, so I was grateful for a day so meteorologically frabjous that I had get up and go where I could by myself. I gave thanks for the mild sunshine and for a high tide and brisk breeze making the seafront seem very oceanic and diluting my various pains...and I was particularly grateful I got to the cafe before they ran out of cake!

I give thanks for two heavy helicopters flying over like whales in the sky with parasols...

I give thanks for managing to open a non ring pull can. It's not something I have to do very often and whenever I do I remind myself I really ought to get a hand friendly opener...and then forget until the next time!

Weatherwise 'tis the season to be thoroughly confused I reckon, so I give thanks for spending a couple of pounds on some fragrant but mixed up flowers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics