Friday 17 October 2014

Clean and tidy

I give thanks for the fragrance of fresh basil leaves from making a snack in the kitchen, and a new pack of Nag Champa making the bedroom smell good even before it's open.

I give thanks for this time of feeling even more tired than usual, and that even so I can keep myself fed and the clearing up done, and myself and the flat relatively clean and tidy.

My thumbs being particularly sore, I've been grateful for finding some less painful things to do with them than crochet or knitting for the parts of my day when I'm not snoozing or moving but sitting. I've been tidying the tangles in various stashes and stores of yarn - there are plenty and I find it soothing and satisfying, and know it will speed things up when I can do more crafts again.

I give thanks for typing a couple of letters and going out to post them.

And I give thanks for seeing a post about a position I suspect may be a cleaner for our communal areas here. Oh, fingers crossed that it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics