Monday 6 October 2014

O zone

I'm grateful that Mondays only come once a week as I usually have more to do on Mondays than the rest of the week and, although the things are usually nice things, they can be a bit tiring when there's too much pain and not enough energy around. This Monday I've also got half an eye on Tuesday as I've got to go and have intravenous iron at the hospital and want to have as many of the relevant bits and bobs in the right place ready as possible too so that's been extra stuff to do today and I'm grateful I (think I've) got those things done... I'm also very grateful to the NHS for topping up my blood with iron as it's been a bit low for a while and I'm looking forward to be running on full again.

Meanwhile, I'm grateful for spending a lot of the morning in bed, not just because it seemed a good idea at the time but also because the afternoon turned out to be a zone of close to zero functionality including taking my completed library chair back cover to the library to with a variety of minor mishaps, mistakes and miscommunications culminating in thinking a delay had led to missing a bus (there was no one waiting at the stop and it's due time was passed so a reasonable assumption), wandering off and just getting too far away to go back for it when it arrived. 'Sod it,' I thought, 'I'm going to look a the sea instead of going home'...and oh my goodness I'm grateful I did because the sea was very scenic!


As I'd taken my finished library chair back to the library to photograph in situ but forgotten to photograph it I'm grateful I have some other illustration to include instead (as long as it uploads OK!)...and I'm grateful for Tesco redelivering something they took away in their delivery by mistake today (fresh cream apple turnovers, one would want to be without those would one?)

I'm grateful to Biddy for some shortbread biscuits in return for/as a result of borrowing why Kindness is Good For You and for Rachel for washing up while I type this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics