Monday 27 October 2014

Dropping slow

I give thanks for getting the things done I had to do before I went out today...and that there was time for a little lie down in between doing them and going!

I give thanks for some knitting and nattering with the ladies who do, and for the various ways we find to be kind and helpful to one another. I give thanks to Jenny for offering me a lift home, for remembering to turn it down as I had to go to the Post Office and, when I had to take a detour for the loo, also remembering to stop by the hoarding gallery and admire some of the work there. I love the water drops on this one - very clever!


I'm grateful that Rachel is on her way and bringing something to be part of our meal before we go to choir. I'm grateful I know she's likely to be a little later than she said and to stay calm and not eat biscuits...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics