Friday 24 July 2015

Dark and light

I give thanks that yesterday evening I managed to get up again before dark and partake of a hearty supper. I give thanks for a double yolk egg to scramble for my brunch today.

I give thanks for lots and lots of rain for people with lots of garden needing watering. I give thanks for lots of darkness for people like me needing lots of extra sleep! I give thanks it was so dark I felt moved to try changing the dead spotlight bulb in the kitchen - a job I'd been putting off as it's best for me to hold on tight with both hands if I climb up a ladder. I'm grateful I regard just attempting the task as a success as actually achieving the goal was a fail...

I give thanks for a little light craft work between the snoozes, and for my laptop just about still holding together, though it's as hard to close it for its own snoozes as to open it and comfortably use the screen, and it gets so hot it may soon be more use for ironing than Internet access!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics