Saturday 4 July 2015

Read and return

Still feeling out of sorts, I gave thanks for a long lavender bath with a book yesterday evening to precede an early night...and that when I got out of the water I felt so much better I stayed up quite late instead. I was grateful immediate neighbours were out or quiet and I was quiet too, even my tinnitus shut up so I could hear the waves breaking on the shore through my open window...

I give thanks for feeling I could have done more with today...surely that's better than feeling you should have done less?

I give thanks for getting some household chores done, watching some tennis and Breaking Bad. I had a longing to do something else which I couldn't so I give thanks for making a shrunk dress longer instead...

I give thanks for hearing someone out in the garden who I saw taken off in an ambulance a couple of days ago and clearly must be OK

I give thanks for a Norwegian phone box library


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics