Sunday 26 July 2015

True stories

I give thanks for waking late and lying in bed later listening to the comforting sound of rain and eating toast and houmous  - a bonus of no social life is the chance to indulge one's anti social habits! I give thanks for discovering it's true that you can successfully freeze houmous.

I give thanks for finding someone who reckons they can fix my laptop - with a bus stop outside their shop.


I don't know many people with similar taste in books to me so I was grateful to find quite a helpful site http://www.lovereading.co.uk and to find a couple of the ones I fancied for 1p on Amazon. 

I give thanks for getting a few things done I wanted to today and for making an attempt at a few more - including being philosophical about all the things I didn't get done. I give thanks this philosophy extends to the formatting right on this post!

I give thanks for a kind letter from my incarcerated penfriend.

I give thanks for a quiet and cosy patch to nap in.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics