Saturday 18 July 2015

Drawing to a close

I'm grateful for my deep bath, my unmetred water and for finding some of my favourite Sanctuary foams at a good price on ebay a couple of weeks ago. I'm grateful for sleeping soundly despite my tangled dreams...

I'd kind of planned to go out today and of course, when I woke up there was the sun shining ready but after counting the pains and the pounds in my purse it seemed very sensible to stay in instead, so I'm grateful it clouded over later.

I'm grateful for getting a bit of cleaning and tidying done, and dabbling in a little light creativity - trying out some art software that's way too complicated for me, finishing making some old trousers that are now too big a bit smaller and knitting a square and a bit for the blanket. 

I'm grateful tea is ready prepared stuff because when I went into the kitchen just now thinking, 'Well my work here is done, now I can rest and play', the front of one of the kitchen doors came half off in my hand - but it's not in the way for simply heating things up! I'm grateful I'm sure I can fix it....another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics