Wednesday 29 July 2015

Saved for later

Last night I was grateful for an early bath and a little lie down afterwards that found me waking hours later and having to get up in the night to go to bed! This morning I gave thanks for being able to tell myself no matter how much everything hurt and how badly a duvet day was required, it was nothing compared to how much worse I'd feel later. I wasn't very grateful for this you understand, so I added thanks in anticipation for having a duvet to do it with if I just persevered a few hours longer...

I give thanks for little green apples bunched on a bough and a bouncing happy spaniel. I give thanks for catching a glimpse of the bus just in time to catch it - when I rule the world seats will be positioned so you can see what you're waiting for! I give thanks for seeing a woman already on it wearing the same mac as me, though not so much that not a fragment of a smile was raised about it by anyone else than me!

I'm grateful to Save it for Later for making a sore body and aching heart smile inwardly on an outward bound bumpy ride (and yes, I still rank Roger, ha ha!) and for seeing the seafront sculptures, thinking I really must try to get some pictures and remembering that I already had taken one or two on a very windy day just not uploaded them yet...


I give thanks for doing what I went out for and, being even more done in than afterwards than I feared I might be, for doing very little since!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics