Tuesday 14 July 2015

Switching off

After the effort expended creating it I'm grateful I still have my fresh clean bed to get into tonight, as last night's neighbourhood shenanigans meant it was a better plan trying to sleep on the other side of the building. I'm grateful it was quiet on that side and above and below... for headphones and iplayer on my tablet, and ear plugs to seal in my dreams.

I'm grateful for less pain today, and for more inactivity. I seem to have a lot of thought processing to do at the moment, a lot of staring into space... I'm grateful for switching my brain off with books, by switching on the TV and then delving into recordings. I'm grateful for being able to create my own schedules. I'm grateful though my hands have been too sore for knitting I've done a little sewing on the machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics