Saturday 11 July 2015

Good turns

I'm grateful for remembering to put a note on the fridge last night reminding me to take the packed lunch out and put it in my bag this morning..

For the early light in my kitchen - not something I often see!

I'm grateful I wrote the above almost fourteen hours ago as it's been a long and sometimes arduous day with so many things to be grateful for and too much pain and tiredness to tell it tonight.

I'm grateful for the company of a good friend, much laughter and philosophy, and the comfort bubble two or more people can create to make dealing with big crowds less stressful. For a stunning selection of varied air displays and demonstrations. For kind weather and clean loos, and for the astonishing patience and courtesy of drivers in two long lines of slow moving traffic coming from opposite directions to turn into a narrow gate - they actually took it in turns, one car from one queue, one from another, with no one directing them to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics