Friday 10 July 2015

Dark knights

I give thanks for letting a long dark night of the soul turn into light of morning and manage just to observe the feelings, not feel I owned them or they were me.

I give thanks for that surprised feeling you get when you wake up and realise you have, against all odds, actually been asleep.

I give thanks for not wanting to communicate with anyone this morning and then receiving email communication from someone who knows exactly how this feels and exactly what not to say

I give thanks for hearing a day out tomorrow still seems to be on and having to get things ready. Even if for some reason it has to be cancelled getting ready today was a usefully focused occupation...

I give thanks for a match of great tennis that made me forget all of the above. I do think it's a little odd they let automata compete in what's meant to be a human game... But maybe I'm the only one who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics