Thursday 9 July 2015

Square eyes

Good news bears little resemblance to anything I've heard today, nor not heard either come to that. So I give thanks for Fortitude...oh no, that's finished now hasn't it?...for Breaking Bad then which is about to. I give thanks for a successful wrestle with furniture and grovel on the floor last night to coax my Skybox and TV into co-operating again. Maybe that's why my joints ache so much today...As for my heart? Well I just have to give thanks for my dogged persistence in believing in dumbass dreams, don't I?


I give thanks for my hands holding out for a bit more knitting...

I give thanks for the beautiful trees I saw when I was out, for the warmth of the sunshine, for the wind whipped busy sea. For there being room in the recycling skips for what I'd taken there. For there being room on the seats for a rest. I give thanks for remembering to nod and smile and quip as folk tend to expect of me. I give thanks the universe is unfolding the way it should... I give thanks for the opportunities it gives me to grow the way I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics