Friday 31 July 2015

Love your planet

I give thanks for coming up with the idea of having pancakes for yesterday's tea - fairly easy on the hands, very easy on the tastebuds, and feeling miserable and in need of remedies unavailable or disallowed (being outside, being cuddled, being creative, chocolate, Crabbies etc etc) they were a sticking plaster for the soul. I give thanks for a glimpse of the butter moon rising between the leafy trees in the pastel pink washed sky, and for it being still, so that the carnival fireworks on the point rose straight up and I could see the tallest of the rockets burst.

I give thanks for less pain today, and so much sunshine that I decided to have my afternoon snacks and rests at various sea front spots in between doing the in town chores. Warm is very good for my sore bits...as is distraction. I give thanks for lots to see apart from the folk who've come to see the sea, including a fish jumping out of it when it came too close to the shore... and this beautiful mosaic.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics