Friday 17 July 2015

Summer fate

I give thanks for vacuuming the kitchen floor and ironing a double sheet last night. I couldn't have held knitting needles a moment longer, the toast I dropped this morning landed in a clean bit and ironing's much easier if you do it before the things get too dry.

I give thanks for finally finding a timetable with all stops for a strange local bus route I have to take occasionally to get to the hospital here. It was very late as the traffic was very slow so I'm grateful I didn't get a taxi instead and have to pay for being stuck in a jam.

I give thanks to Jenny for inviting me to lunch after my appointment - she doesn't read my blog so she doesn't know I've been unhappy lately but equally, as she doesn't, she doesn't assume I'm always as happy as can be and wouldn't benefit from an act of kindness. I'm grateful I could contribute by making the sun come out!


I'm grateful she lives up a wild sided lane with pretty grasses, it's hard on the knees but easy on the eyes...and they also enjoyed the wonderful views including her beautiful roses.

I'm grateful every joint and muscle and tendon seems to be hurting as much as it can this evening. I find physical pain much easier to deal with - you don't care about all the things you cannot do, because doing nothing is challenge enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics