Thursday 2 July 2015

Memory foam

I give thanks for another pretty sky last night - sunset painted clouds on one side and on the other a full yellow moon rising through the darkening blue reflected on the sea. What were the skies like when were you were old? Wonder full...

I give thanks for finding my phone and tablet after a puzzled half hour. Then I remembered I'd stopped for a lie down while changing the bedding and yep...after patting the clean stretched fitted sheet I found them tucked underneath!

I give thanks for the aroma of bergamot when opening a fresh pack of Earl Grey

I give thanks for the deep soothing of Tiger Balm on a stiff sore neck and shoulders

I give thanks for Dustin Brown's dreads replayed in slow motion. Like a dark wave breaking wave they are...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics