Wednesday 22 July 2015

Sweet sixteen

I give thanks for having some capability in my hands today, which the rest of me was grateful for so it could have a rest I give thanks that I now seem to be creating a blanket rather than a pile of squares, and that now that project seems to be safely on the way I can get back to another one that's been resting for a while and which inspired me greatly again when I dug it out earlier. I give thanks for having several creative works on the go so that whenever I feel I can do one I can so whichever I choose.


I give thanks for getting one of the last £25 minimum Tesco orders before it goes up to £40 as I needed a top up of basics...and one or two things that are just basically nice! I give thanks for the young lad who delivered it saying it would be hard for pensioners - nice to know he cares and that he could tell I wasn't one!

I give thanks for people in the vicinity making me laugh. They did it unintentionally but then so did I...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics