Sunday 19 July 2015

Wash the walls instead

Well, I'm grateful last night's 'easy' tea wasn't spag bol or chicken tikka as a lot of it ended on the floor, the wall, the cupboards and me! I'm grateful I managed to get most of the stains out of a favourite top...but I'm still working on the rug. Convenience food it was not! I'm grateful for the nap before bedtime that ensued...

I'm grateful for an old Columbo I'd not watched before, set on a cruise liner - even better!

I'm grateful I felt lively enough to go and get some bread and tea bags - but no milk so I could loiter on the seafront afterwards. I'm grateful for finding a parking space for my seat and that rhubarb and custard ice cream is back in town. I'm grateful for puns...and favourite tunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics