Sunday 12 July 2015

Moving targets

Well, I'm grateful I hurt less today than I feared I might, though I've been far more tired than even I imagined so I've been grateful I had to do very little that was upright and not much that involved moving at all.

I'm grateful it's been cloudy and grey and not weatherwise a day to make you feel you're missing out not going out or even looking through the window

I'm grateful for being hopeful tomorrow I might aim for more ambitious targets like a few rows of knitting, washing up or putting on clothes - though possibly not all three in the same half of the day!

I'm grateful for Tesco Finest cauliflower cheese, toast and butter and cornetto-esque ice cream - not the most balanced of diets but easy to eat with sore joints in hands and arms, and tasty, very tasty indeed.

I'm grateful I've finally got round to looking at my pictures from yesterday and that one or two are OK as they are, as editing would be far too strenuous and demanding. Given slow reaction times, wobbly hands and a pocket camera, an air show is unlikely to produce my best work so it's best to go with a photographer and not feel you really need to try too hard. It's hard to resist trying a bit, of course though and my new camera had not been pointed at planes before and I was interested to see what it could find in the view finder apart from fuzzy cloud space where aircraft might have been before and perfectly focused baseball caps...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics