Monday 20 July 2015

Something's lost

Hmm... I'm grateful for a late siesta! I've been a busy little bee by current standards the last few days. It's good to feel a bit like the 'old' me for a while even though the new one has to sleep for a while afterwards. I'm grateful I'm getting better at doing nothing. I'm grateful there's so much I still would like to do.

I'm grateful for mending my kitchen drawer, and for knowing I have to leave the piles of spilt compost on the floor to dry out before vacuuming. This cuts out cutting out for sewing too so more chance for inactivity - an accidental bonus!

I'm grateful for waking to a beautiful evening even though I'm not going anywhere. I'm grateful I seem to feel more mellow than many of my neighbours.

I'm grateful for finding I'd lost something and, while unsuccessfully looking for it, finding something I thought I'd lost. I'm grateful it made me happy all over again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics