Wednesday 15 July 2015

See missed

I'm grateful for recovering from the shock of settling down to watch the last two episodes of Breaking Bad and discovering at the end of the first one that there was actually only one left...

I'm grateful for listening to people saying interested and appreciative things about the resident pigeons' family life instead of shouting at them for their endless cooing. You often hear more of all life here than you might want to, and it is difficult to be interested and appreciative all the time...

After three days' inactivity my body felt ready for some moving around so I give thanks for a no work needed for now dental appointment and space in the recycling bins I passed to get there.

I give thanks for my first full sight of the sea for a while, though it was hazy and pale...and for the little puffs of clouds clinging to the top of some of the headlands.

I give thanks for spotting a solitary tiny striped field convolvulus flower on the grassy bank as I walked by.

I give thanks for a nap and, on waking, managing to pack away my deep thoughts for a while and get on with a bit of knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics