Monday 13 July 2015

Dreaming the live


I give thanks for another excellent episode of Rock and Roll America, lots of vintage clips and people...and that most of them agree that the Everly Brothers All I Have to Do is Dream is about as dreamy as a song can be...

I give thanks for a couple of morning cuppas in bed before a lunchtime nap to set me up for the strenuous task of remaking it with fresh bedding, followed by a shower, a snack and a sleep on the sofa!

I'm grateful for another cool grey day - the summer of my dreams as my dreams are so exhausting and lots of staying in in between them is necessary. 

I'm grateful for my air show sun tan. How is that different from any other sort? No white v-shape under your neck!

I give thanks for that strange feeling when you're reading a novel set somewhere else and shifts to a place you know well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics