Saturday 16 January 2016

Are friends eclectic?

I give thanks to Rachel for giving me a chunk of selenite which I find very conducive to metitation. I give thanks to the neighbours being out which I find helps too!

I give thanks for putting a little make up on for the first time in I don't know when. Like rediscovering alcohol I can see why people do!

I give thanks for an eclectic mix of music on a BBC2 compilation of performances over several decades

I give thanks to Gary and Stephy for inviting me to a party...and as it's the year of living differently for saying yes and going though it was rather outside my comfort zone to spend the evening with so many strangers.

I give thanks to Colin for reminding me to wear a necklace under my scarf so my neck would still be decorated if it was warm enough to take off my scarf. I give thanks for wearing my scarf as it certainly was not..and anyway it matched my new greeny blue lock of hair! I give thanks to Jan for telling me where I could buy the stuff to make greeny blue hair and thus achieve an ambition I've had since my late teens.

I give thanks to Mima for plying me with hot decaf tea and lending me leggings when I realised on the way home that my keys had jumped out of my bag and hidden under the venue table, and my sparkly tights were likely to freeze to my legs. I give thanks to Laura for finding an old spare set, driving me home...and cheering me on while I picked the lock with a railcard when the downstairs one proved too old to match the lock. I give thanks for my friends...and for being home in my flat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics