Tuesday 19 January 2016

What kind of chi was that?

I give thanks for a happy few hours with Rachel including a large and delicious meal, some surprising synchronicity and a few minute's belly dancing practice. I don't think the Sultan's virtue will be at any risk just yet...

I give thanks for the weather being clement enough to have my bedroom window open a smidge and wake to the sounds of birdsong instead of inclement weather. I give thanks for great dreams including being in a cafe with every possible kind of sweet or savoury treat you could imagine...

I give thanks to Jenny for cleaning my windows so I could see the lovely day outside...and to my body for taking me out in it so (relatively) vigorously.


I give thanks to Shining Sea and Heavenly Spring - acupuncture points in case you're wondering, and not normally ones I normally have prodded. You've seen the Specsavers advert with the sandwich and the rollercoaster? Well this was 'What kind of Chi was that?' - a sort of natural EPO that left me unusually dynamic mentally and physically. Stacey Dooley should definitely investigate! 

I give thanks for it helping me be wise and capable about fixing the malfunctioning TV, the malfunctioning printer and some malfunctioning parts of the NHS...and also serene enough not to fret about the things beyond my fixing...like some malfunctioning websites, phone lines and people! I give thanks for the courage to buy something I like to think one day there'll be an occasion to wear...

I give thanks for a buzzy busy day and for still feeling up for doing something more this evening...though that's also a bit sad because of course I'm home alone with nowhere to go and no one to bounce off and even the housework's done! Oh well...a change from wanting a rest is good I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics