Monday 18 January 2016

Purple laze

I give thanks for a favourite for last night's supper - roast peppers, hummus and brown rice. I know it seems mixed up but sometimes unlikely things do go together well... I give thanks for an unusually exciting episode of Endeavour to munch it in front of.

I give thanks for a rather lazy day today with a second nap even before first breakfast!

I give thanks for ideal weather for not poking my nose outdoors

I give thanks that it's Rachel's turn to provide food so all I had to do was clear up the kitchen, wait and salivate...

I give thanks that although I didn't Natter I did Knit, and finished my little purple cardigan made from leftover yarn from Bob's big purple jumper. I've got to decide on a button yet so image to follow as they say...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics