Tuesday 12 January 2016

Metta physical

I give thanks for an enjoyable evening with Rachel. I give thanks I guessed she'd guess why I hadn't cooked tea! As well as the usual I give thanks for her showing me an interesting personality test quiz which purports to show you which animal you are like. I give thanks for also guessing beforehand which one it would say I am, though if you're ambivalent about an answer you can always do the test again and see what else you also tend to be (my other one's a clown fish!)

http://icould.com/buzz/?ref=menu

I give thanks for a little spiritual debate about the practice of metta towards the self... and also for the practice of belly dancing moves which might have been a tad too physical for my self, but it's the year of living differently so I couldn't resist when she offered to show me!

I give thanks for remembering I'd been given ginger ice creams when I wanted chocolate caramels and remembered I'd given my last ones away...

I give thanks nobody wanted me to do anything sociable outdoors today with such a fierce cold wind blowing, but that I live somewhere so amiably sociable anyway and had to go out and do the things I didn't do yesterday and ended up having lots of chats.

I give thanks for a spending Heidi and Ivor's Christmas gift wisely on DVDs on the film of Fargo plus the first series which I'm looking forward to watching again while I wait for series 2 to come out to buy...and series 3 to be made. I give thanks for the Coen Brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics