Wednesday 27 January 2016

Mind how you dream

I I don't always have good dreams, or ones I'd like to hear other people have for real...last night it was all arguments and fighting in sleep world. I kept waking up relieved to find them not true then dozing off again and having more, so I was grateful when all that was properly over and I could get up and get on!

I give thanks after little prompting Jared said he was free to meet tomorrow as I think I've been too reclusive the last couple of weeks, and it's a few months since we did. I was also grateful as it meant I had to go out today and do the boring in town chores... and could blow those mind cobwebs away. I don't mind going out in wet and wild weather - I give thanks for the exhilaration (and getting warm and dry afterwards!) but I didn't mind when it cleared up to almost warm and dry before I left the building either...

I give thanks for Mima suggesting we meet up for a cuppa while I was out and sharing a topped up pot, a toasted tea cake and a lot of chuckles...

I give thanks for the mesmerising waves which I never got round to photographing because I was mesmerised!

I give thanks for getting the not heavy but awkwardly bulky shopping home, and after another cuppa falling into a much needed nap on the sofa with something quite missable being missed on TV.

I give thanks it's someone else's turn to cook tea...Uh-oh, only in my dreams, right? Oh, and I give thanks to Charlie for being fire alarm monitor...it keeps going off tonight but with all the leaks we're more likely to drown than burn at the moment we reckon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics