Thursday 14 January 2016

Madly deeply blue

I give thanks I was out in the sunshine today...the bits where I was out in the shade were f-f-f-freezing! I give thanks for the pretty changing light on the sea - soft greeny greys to impossibly blue, for the fine dropped rain showers and fleeting rainbows between the clouds.


I give thanks for a siskin paddling in the paddy field on the flat roof over the porch. I didn't know what it was so I'm grateful I remembered to look it up in my bird book...and that I've finally sorted out my cormorants and shags! The cormorants with white throats I rarely see are the cormorants...

I give thanks for pasta with roast red onions, peppers, feta and pesto cooking for my tea...

I give thanks for Alan Rickman...an admirable and versatile actor and, it always seemed, a fine human being also. His passing sorely grieves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics