Tuesday 26 January 2016

How strange how sweet

I give thanks for a good rant with Rachel, an excellent shepherd's pie and sublime chocolate cookies...so good my mojo even popped back to sample them, making my description of the fox cries diminishing as it wandered off elsewhere go like this. 'You could hear it walking down the road...well not literally...it wasn't wearing high heels...not that sort of foxy!'

I can't give thanks for the neighbours arguing as I don't like hearing it or feeling the anger and distress, but it made me grateful for not having someone to row with...and the ensuing protracted silence was bliss!

I give thanks for Colin seeing into my mind and sending me a picture of the North Devon bay with the balcony...or did I see into his because he's the one who's been there not me...except in my dream!

I give thanks for the local food bank liking a recent post. I thought it must be a mistake at first... I mean we're 'friends' on Facebook but I wouldn't expect the people who run it to read my blog, and it's not like there was a relevant photo on it. Then I remembered I gave thanks for local food bank collection points in that one so I guess they did...

I give thanks for finally sleeping on the most bizarrely warm and bright of winter nights with an owl party going on in the gardens, a late breakfast with ginger marmalade to remind me of dear Biddy and a leisurely pleasurely day. I give thanks for the wave cam down the road...
http://www.teignmouth-nci.org.uk/live-webcam.html (dawn to dusk)

this banned advert about the alleged benefits of a vegan diet (dusk to dawn?)
http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/26/petas-vegan-sex-advert-has-been-banned-from-the-super-bowl-5644649/

and for just remembering there are still some cookies left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics