Friday 8 January 2016

But soft, what light?

I give thanks for playing a game of table tennis last night, and for a little robin sitting on my hand the night before...some very simply deciphered symbolism from my subconscious and enjoyable in the dreamtime too!

I give thanks for a long lie in, watching the weather change...and for bright sunshine illuminating the fine drops of rain in the lightest shower. I tried to get a photo of it without success, but when I uploaded and examined the failures I remembered I took this yesterday of a little patch of brightness on the tree outside that happens when it's sunny and something on the side of the building reflects on the trunk. At least I think that's what it is...


I give thanks for taking it very easy when I did finally rise...and for a lovely peaceful day in the neighbourhood to enjoy it. I give thanks for understanding all things change whether you like them the way they are or not, and for some very comfy earplugs!

I give thanks for nearly catching up with the most urgent domestic chores...it's always a mystery how cooking for one still seems to result in washing up for at least a dozen! I give thanks for all the delicious leftovers.

I give thanks for some bargain train fare spotting...and ebay shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics