Tuesday 4 September 2018

Baker Street

I give thanks for public transport. What a wonderful thing to get from A to B without operating a vehicle or trying to maintain the mental state of the one who is! Your choice of music in your ears and a fascinating ever changing panorama to entertain your eyes. Particular thanks today for Baker Street's ancient arches turning the illuminated waiting passengers into images in an exhibition.

I give thanks for feeling remarkably unscathed from one of the most relaxed and refreshing short breaks I've ever had. I give thanks for being home because...er because...the weather's changed, there's a bath and I can pause, rewind and record the TV!

I give thanks for ordering a new battery for my very poorly phone to see if that makes it better. If not, well I give thanks for two good years from a reconditioned buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics