Thursday 13 September 2018

We are all made of stars

I give thanks for the sunset sky and the starry night, for autumn colours coming in the leaves while it's still summer warm in the sun.

I give thanks for trying to go out and do things despite very achey joints...and for soon giving up and coming home to read a book instead. I give thanks for all the bus pass tourists extending the summer season roundabouts though they sure do take up a lot of the seats!

I give thanks for the peaceful feeling I get inside when my neighbours are out. For sorting out a huge heap of clothes for the charity shop chaps when they come and take some shelves away next week (I hope!). For
finding some winter things I'd forgotten about which made me go 'Ooh, that's nice!' and which I'll certainly keep. I give thanks for canny eBay shopping and other lucky finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics