Tuesday 25 September 2018

Some enchanted evening

I give thanks for getting out this afternoon in the glorious afternoon sunshine. For a tea break on the seafront amid the chores and the mare's tail clouds in the sky.  I was very tired but I promised myself a nap when I got back and I was very grateful for that as well!

For getting on with various tasks and remaining on a fairly even keel despite so many uncertainties still. I give thanks for opening a letter from the hospital in deepest dread and finding it a mere summons for an iron infusion which, though not my favourite way to pass the time, isn't too bad all things considered.

I give thanks for the golden light on the golden leaves before sundown - especially stunning against the bright blue of the sea.

For the Mighty Redcar - a fascinating series about people struggling in a town that is too. Nicely filmed and a soundtrack full of some old favourite tunes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics