Sunday 2 September 2018

Trains and boats and planes

So last a little while ago I went to somewhere planes leave the country, and yesterday I went somewhere trains leave the country and today I went somewhere ships do. Oh the temptation and the self restraint! I give thanks this time I did leave the shore on a boat and went quite far and fast past far more white cliffs than I was aware existed to somewhere where we went quite slow and only very slightly disturbed some sleepy sunbathing seals.


I give thanks for this and other adventures, some planned and otherwise. For being well enough to enjoy them. In fact, due to lack of stress and responsibility plus lots of pleasant distraction making me forget I shouldn't I guess, feeling better than I have for quite a while. I give thanks for room service breakfast and someone else to wash up and clean. For another day of gloriously warm sunshine and so many new things to see.

For finding a vegetarian Jamaica patty just when I needed one in a shop that should have been shut but wasn't... Ooh and I've just remembered a bag of garden grown pairs for 50p!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics