Sunday 30 September 2018

Two out of three ain't bad

I give thanks for looking up from cleaning the oven last night in time to see the pastel pink sky.

I give thanks for getting some of the things done I meant to do today. It was an unrealistically long list I guess but there were three main components and I managed to complete two of those, so pretty good going really.

I give thanks for Mima picking me up to go for a quick cuppa somewhere with lots of things to buy...and for resisting all temptation except cake. For all the colours in the trees...and for not being outdoors too long as I really needed a cardi under my coat. I give thanks for those glorious months when I was warm but it's all the harder to acclimatise now...

I give thanks for a catch up nap when I got home. It had been pencilled in for earlier after a difficult night and I'd hoped I might manage without as the day wore on but I kept losing consciousness just long enough for a character to speak in a programme I was watching and was struggling to follow the conversation. I give thanks for feeling much better for it...and for finding my phone when I woke up again. It took a while before I realised I was lying on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics