Saturday 5 January 2019

Show me the way to go home

I give thanks we had extra heating yesterday evening plus there was no noise above my head. I don't know if the folks there are away for the weekend, or gone back to their homes for good, but it was wonderful to have a bit more peace and physical comfort and improved my mood a good deal. Still stayed in bed though as the wifi doesn't work on the sofa!

After waking up a few times in the night feeling most unwell I gave thanks for being much better this morning. For getting the bathroom warm enough for a bath though sadly by the time I did there wasn't a bathful of hot water so it was just a fleeting dip. For staying indoors getting on with domestic chores and cooking to keep myself cosy, and  and going out to the bins to get a glimpse of the greyish daylight. For trying not to get worked about the intensely intrusive neighbourhood sounds... I give thanks there may be barking dogs where I'm going, and possibly tantrumming tots, but no one can park a car outside my living room window, toot the horn, rev the engine and have a lengthy chat - well, unless they're up a ladder I suppose! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics