Wednesday 9 January 2019

On the road again

I give thanks for the gorgeous sunshine...Add in a reasonable night's sleep, my tax return cheque arriving and the letter from the doctor's turning out to be routine not alarming I've had quite a spring in my step today, which was handy as I had to go to another town to pay the cheque in!

I give thanks for going by train instead of by bus as I usually do and seeing the journey from a different pespective. For a most of a delicious toasted goats cheese sandwich for my lunch and leftovers to bring home.

I give thanks for Paul and I finding a way to speed one thing up. There was a document I needed to sign in the presence of a witness so instead of sending it here, me looking for someone and sending it back he left it at reception and the nice lady on the desk handed it to me, watched me sign and took it back to him. Still not all sorted but hopefully just a few days now.

I give thanks for a cup of tea at Mima's and a lift home with my clean washing... and then meeting in the middle on foot as I left my phone behind. This meant we both got to admire the pretty sunset which otherwise we wouldn't have seen...

I give thanks for another fave rave from my pre-teen years. Canned heat would come in very handy this evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics