Thursday 10 January 2019

Who let the dogs out

... because the dogs felt it wasn't enough and barked and howled for hours! Having put my knees through more paces than they would have preferred yesterday I give thanks for easing their pain with a fairly sedentary day, though quiet it certainly was not! For trying to remain patient with canines, and humans and their vehicles and kids and diy...for remembering they are merely going about their lives and it's just unfortunate I'm trying to live mine at a quieter volume a few feet away.

I give thanks for trying not be any more of a patient than I am already. For keeping as cosy and comfortable as I can, which isn't very but enough to doze off in front on the TV after doing the domestic chores. For going as far as the bins to catch a glimpse of daylight and remind myself it's not nearly as cold indoors as out...well except possibly in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics