Thursday 31 January 2019

Eleven

I give thanks the 'living corner' of the living room looks and feels so much cosier with curtains...and look forward to the rest of the room becoming less like a tip as the weeks go by! A trip to the tip would help, ha ha! Today I have a late in the day renal appointment though so the most pressing matter is to organise getting myself to and fro in the inclement weather and hope they don't declare me unfit for purpose when they check me out.

I give thanks for giving up trying to work out why I couldn't connect to the local hotspot with my laptop last night, resolving to be grateful for being able to use it at all being without my own broadband still..and for still being able to use my tablet and phone. For getting up off the sofa and tidying the cushions and spotting the very small SD card trying to run away under the seat...reinserting it and getting back online.

I give thanks for seeing so much of the sea, the fabulous churning waves. For jeans loose enough to comfortably fit leggings underneath...it's a tad nippy today and I suspect I may get damp before it's through but the hospital is bound to be balmy...and require me to expose some portions of flesh! I give thanks so far the train I plan to catch has not been cancelled, though the preceding one was so I'd better get out there and fight for a seat. I may be some time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics