Saturday 26 January 2019

Six

I give thanks for so much to do...and so much time to do it. What a luxury eh? I give thanks the luxury of waking up in my own comfy bed is still a novelty so that when the non-entry entryphone buzzer went at eight am, I weighed up what I was expecting and how much hassle was involved in getting downstairs in time (always assuming it actually was something for me rather than a delivery person chancing it) versus getting to a pick up point if I failed...and decided staying put was much the best option.

I give thanks when I was looking for a dessert bowl last night I found my speakers instead. I don't plan to set the stereo up for a while so I just left them in the box, but this morning I thought about the cloth they were wrapped in and went back and dug it out and found it might just do for extending those living room curtains currently dangling from the ceiling and draped across the floor.

Although I'm pleased with the unpacking, sorting and arranging I've done I'm grateful for all I haven't achieved as well. Some rest was needed and it's good I didn't push myself. As I've been having some problems in that department I give thanks for some new seals that the surgical supply company sent me to try...and I give thanks I wasn't far from home when, with no warning, they gave up on the job! It would have been better if they hadn't, or if I had been at home, but the vegetable aisle of the Co op is only a short brisk scuttle away...I give thanks for the gathering dusk and an absorbent coat...and yay for my washing machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics