Monday 14 January 2019

True

After a very little sleep and nightmares when I did I give thanks I set my alarm for a busy morning in the office. I'll be even more grateful when I get my proper office back - the one with the extra firm mattress and two bedside lamps!

I give thanks my diligence paid off and in mid afternoon I had the confirmation contracts had been exchanged at long and winding last. I know it's not quite over yet but this much is true and I shed the same kind of tears of relief as I did when I first felt a finally working fistula on my arm. I give thanks it's not been required just yet...hang on in there kidney!

I give thanks for a chattery trip to town. I'm grateful I'm hopeful my quality of life will be enhanced by the move, but also that I won't be going far away and should be able to come back easily to this especially friendly place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics