Wednesday 16 January 2019

Nice 'n' easy

Yay! Finally, after months of asking, arrangements have been made to empty the kitchen at the new place which has still has a washing machine, fridge, freezer and assorted utensils and odds and ends left over from when it was a rental property. I was very grateful to hear this a little earlier on...as it's a big step nearer to moving my stuff in!

I give thanks the carpet man has been and measured up and amended his recent quote to the one he made a few days ago after I made him recalculate - downwards of course! I give thanks for provisionally booking the return of my chattels when the fitters have done their work.

Other than attending to these matters I've not done much today so I give thanks for the luxury of a rest, interspersed with a little light packing and sorting out...plus reading a novel...and earplugs and a hot water bottle under the covers a delicious snooze.  On the whole I wouldn't recommend combining complicated health problems with a protracted relocation. I give thanks for my resilience and for remembering, when possible, to be gentle with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics